What I’m working on now:
- Writing for this website every morning. I enjoy this immensely.
- Four technical classes
- To prevent bioterrorism, trying to figure out how to share Novid.
- Starting brain computer interface research?
- Sleeping 8-9 hours a night.
- Organizing CMU’s Effective Altruism club (reach out to me if you’re a student and would like to be informed about our future events).
- Meeting new people (mostly through the EA community)
- I’ve met a few fascinating people in the past two weeks, and I had been starved of that since last semester. I realize now that I was probably socially depressed (which, curiously, even affected my music tastes)—but now I have interesting people to talk to!
- Only recently have I realized how outgoing I am.
Other stuff I do
- Carnivore diet, and this cured my acne? Eat 1.5-2.0lbs of beef, salmon, and butter a day.
- Intermittent fasting 20 hours a day. I’ve found this is incredibly easy to do when my diet is primarily fat-based like it is now.
- Running, walking, kettlebell swings, pullups
-2021 February 8.
Get notified when new essays are posted.