What I’m working on now:
- Writing for this website every morning. I enjoy this immensely.
- Towards the end of the semester I squeezed this habit out of existence. Trying to re-cultivate it.
- Recently finished my semester.
- NOVID internship, working with Po-Shen Loh.
- Organizing an all-expenses-paid, in-person summer critical thinking (rationality) program called Uncommon Sense for high school students. My friend and I got a grant so we can fly out twenty HS students to California for a week for free.
- Sleeping 8-9 hours a night.
- Managing Strategic Social Impact at CMU (an Effective Altruism chapter).
- Meeting interesting people all the time, mostly through the EA community.
Other stuff I do:
- Carnivore diet, and this seems to have cured my acne. I eat 2 lbs of steak a day, plus a lot of butter and some berries and honey. I am a bear.
- Intermittent fasting: I eat at 11am and 2pm and that’s it. Makes life more simple. Carnivore makes this easy to do. (See my views on diet.)
- Running, walking, kettlebell swings, pullups
Last updated 2021 May 26.
How to keep in touch with me.