Philosophy and Life
- Be an imperfectionist: Squeeze individual lemons inefficiently for overall maximum efficiency.
- Relax like you’re about to be executed.
- The infinite maze.
- I enjoy my freedom from the desire for (e.g.: junk food) more than I ever enjoyed my freedom to eat (e.g.: junk food).
- We can become deprived of solitude.
- We could all use more spontaneity!
- Start simple and assume that motivation is unstable.
- Relax by creating, not by consuming.
- Problems should generate their solutions, not the other way around.
Drawing © Ariana Dyer.
Note: this page does not contain all essays. So far I have taken down 32 essays which I realized were of mediocre or low quality. I seek to concentrate the quality of this website into my few best pieces.