Philosophy and Life
- Be an imperfectionist: Squeeze individual lemons inefficiently for overall maximum efficiency.
- Relax like you’re about to be executed.
- Life is an infinite maze.
- I enjoy my freedom from the desire for (e.g.: junk food) more than I ever enjoyed my freedom to eat (e.g.: junk food).
- Are you solitude-deprived?
- Recover lost intrinsic enjoyment with spontaneity.
- We may have to force ourselves to do not-yet-habitual activities, even if we enjoy them greatly.
- Start simple and assume that motivation is unstable.
- Create more by consuming less.
- Problems should generate their solutions, not the other way around.
Drawing © Ariana Dyer.
Note that these are not all of my essays. To date, there are 20-30 other essays that I published in the past, but since have taken down because I think they were of mediocre or low quality. I seek to concentrate the quality of this website.