Philosophy and Life
- Problems should generate their solutions, not the other way around.
- We could all use more spontaneity!
- Relax by creating, not by consuming.
- We can easily become deprived of solitude.
- I enjoy my freedom from the desire to indulge more than I ever enjoyed my freedom to indulge.
- The infinite maze.
- Start simple and assume that motivation is unstable.
- Relax like you’re about to be executed.
Drawing © Ariana Dyer.
Learn about me and what I’m up to now.
Join my email list to stay in touch: