Philosophy and Life
- Problems should generate their solutions, not the other way around.
- Be an imperfectionist: Squeeze individual lemons inefficiently for overall maximum efficiency.
- We could all use more spontaneity!
- Relax by creating, not by consuming.
- We can become deprived of solitude.
- I enjoy my freedom from the desire for (e.g.: junk food) more than I ever enjoyed my freedom to eat (e.g.: junk food).
- The infinite maze.
- Start simple and assume that motivation is unstable.
- Relax like you’re about to be executed.
Drawing © Ariana Dyer.
Note: I have recently removed 32 mediocre- or low-quality essays from my website. I did this because I seek to concentrate the quality of my website into my few best pieces, and nothing more.